What Data is Being Processed?
- Contact Information
- User Information
- User Transaction Information
- Transaction Security Information
- Request/Complaint Management Information
- Event Management Knowledge]
- Marketing Information]
For What Purposes is the Data Used?
The Company will be able to process the Personal Data provided by the Data Subject for the purpose of planning and performing the activities necessary to recommend and promote the products and services offered by the Company according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people.
The company is subject to Section 5 and 8 of the Act. in accordance with the provisions or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, it will be able to process Personal Data and share it with third parties without obtaining the consent of the Data Owner separately. The main ones of these situations are:
- Clearly stipulated in the laws,
- A person who is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility, or whose consent is not legally valid, is required to protect the life or body integrity of himself or someone else,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of any contract between the Data Subject and the Company, it is necessary to process personal data Dec,
- It is mandatory for the company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- The fact that the Data Owner has been made public by himself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- The data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the Company, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
Who Has Access to the Data?
The Data Subject agrees that the mentioned third parties may store the Personal Data of the Data Subject on their servers all over the world, provided that it is limited to the above-mentioned purposes, and he/she has given his/her prior consent to this.
About the Right of Access to Data and Correction Requests
11 of the Law. data owners in accordance with the article,
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, do not request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of the personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring its processing disappear, and to request that the transaction made in this context be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data
he has rights.
These rights are granted by the personal data owners ezinsaat.com if it is sent to the address in writing or by the methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, it will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days. Although it is essential that no fees are charged in relation to the requests, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The Data Owner declares that if he makes a request that results in the inability of any Personal Data to be used by the Company, he may not be able to fully benefit from the functioning of the Site, and any responsibility that may arise in this context will belong to him.
The Company will store the Personal Data provided by the Data Subject for the period required by the above-mentioned processing purposes.
Duration of Storage of Personal Data
October 20 Dec. In addition, in the event of any dispute that may arise between the Company and the Data Owner, the Company will be able to store Personal Data for the duration of the statute of limitations determined in accordance with the relevant legislation, limited to the purpose of performing the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute.
Measures and Commitments Related to Data Security
- Not to process Personal Data unlawfully,
- To prevent unlawful access to Personal Data and
- Protection of Personal Data
Jul undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security and to carry out the necessary inspections in order to ensure this.
If links are provided to other applications through the Site, the Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.
What is a Cookie and Why is it Used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server through browsers by the websites you visit. For more detailed information about cookies www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org you can visit the addresses.
The main purposes of using cookies on our Website are listed below:
– To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
– To improve the Website and to offer new features through the Website and to personalize the offered features according to your preferences,
– To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and our Company.
- Duration of the Cookies Used on Our Website
|Session Cookies(Session Cookies)||Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the visits of our visitors to the Website and deleted after the browser is closed.The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the Website works properly during your visit.For example; it allows you to fill out online forms consisting of more than one page.|
|Persistent Cookies(Persistent Cookies)||Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to improve the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers.Some types of persistent cookies may be used to provide you with specific recommendations, taking into account considerations such as your purpose of using the Website.Thanks to persistent cookies, if you visit our Website again with the same device, it will be checked whether there is a cookie created by our Website on your device, and if there is, it will be understood that you have visited the site before, and the content to be transmitted to you will be determined accordingly, thus providing you with a better service.|
Cookie Usage Periods
- Categories of Cookies Used on the Site
|Technical Cookies(Technical Cookies)||The operation of the Site is ensured by technical cookies, and the pages and areas of the website that do not work are detected.|
|Authentication Cookies(Authentication Cookies)||If visitors log in to the Site using their passwords, with such cookies, it is determined that the visitor is a site user on each page visited on the Site, preventing the user from re-entering his password on each page.|
|Flash Cookies(Flash Cookies)||These are the types of cookies used to activate the image or audio content contained on the Site.|
|Personalization Cookies(Customization Cookies)||These are cookies used to remember the preferences of users while visiting different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.|
|Analytical Cookies(Analytical Cookies)||Analytical cookies are cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the Site, the detection of pages viewed on the Site, Site visiting hours, website page scrolling movements.|
Types of Cookies
- Cookies Used on the Site
|Cookie||Name||Description, Duration and Preferences|
|Advertisement||[?]||It is used for the purpose of displaying behavioral and target-oriented ads to visitors.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Sunday Analysis||[?]||It is used for the purpose of conducting Sunday analysis.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Campaign/promotion||[?]||It is used to calculate the impact of campaigns.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|[?]||Sundays Facebook cookies allow Facebook members (or non-members) to be tracked for the purposes of market analysis and product development.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|[?]||Such cookies are used to monitor people who are or are not members of social media networks for Sunday analysis and product development purposes.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Location||[?]||Thanks to the user’s IP address, it allows determining the approximate address (city, county, zip code) and automatically selecting the user’s own country in this way, and displaying promotional days with retailers in that region.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Google Analytics||[?]||Such cookies enable the collection of all statistical data in this way to improve the presentation and use of the Site. Google allows us to better understand users by adding social statistics and interest-related data to these statistics.Our site uses Google Analytical cookies. The data collected with these cookies are transferred to Google servers located in the USA and these data are stored in accordance with Google’s data protection principles. To learn more about Google’s analytical data processing activities and the principles regarding the protection of personal data, you can click here.Control of Cookieshttps://tools.qooqle.com/dlpaqe/qaoptout|
|Adobe Omniture||[?]||Such cookies enable the collection of all statistical data in this way to improve the presentation and use of the Site.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Source site||[?]||The source site is used to better understand the preferences of users.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Last visit and departure||[?]||It is used to provide users with updates on what has changed since their last visit to our site and to better understand the preferences of users.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Recently watched videos||[?]||The viewing dates and titles of recently watched videos are saved so that the user’s preferences can be better understood.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Page History||[?]||Page history cookies are used to track which sites users have visited in which order. If the user encounters an error when visiting the Site, the cookie information is stored in the log file for reporting and resolving the error.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Session||[?]||Session cookies are used to ensure the continuity of the session.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Load Balancing||[?]||Load balancing cookies are used to reduce server load by distributing the load.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Security||[?]||Security cookies are used for security controls.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|FRAUDSPITI||[?]||It is used to detect click cheats.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|User ID||[?]||User ID cookies are used for users to see only their own information.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Language||It saves the language of the user’s choice and provides appropriate options.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Mobile||If the user is visiting the Site from a mobile device, it is used to show the main website. (For example, where the device activates Flash), or that it is on a mobile site that does not need Flash. The source site is saved so that the user’s preferences can be better understood.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
|Flash cookies||[?]||Enables audio and video content to be played.It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.|
Information Table about Cookies (cookies)
By changing the settings of your browser, you have the opportunity to personalize your preferences regarding cookies.